Calificación:
  • 0 voto(s) - 0 Media
Golden Goose Shoes birds
Before she arrived in Toronto she was in Paris, Golden Goose Outlet covering the Le Bal des Debutantes for Sea of Shoes. There's a playful element running through the company's ethos, from the name (named for New Zealand, which early settlers, during their first exploration of the islands, discovered was "all birds" and not much else), to the quirky branding and photography, to the names of the seasonal (and hard to precisely identify) colourways their shoes come in-it's not brick red, it's 'chili', it's not a greenish taupe, it's 'sage,' and it's not blush, it's 'dusk.' But behind all that whimsy is serious stuff.
We think of J.Lo as a stiletto icon-the bedazzled platforms in Hustlers, the nude pumps in The Wedding Planner, the 5-inch sandals she throws into the ocean singing, "Love Don't Cost a Thing." But the high school track star insists "I was a tomboy growing up. And even when I was a dancer in my late teens and early 20s, it was all about Doc Martens, Timberlands, and combat boots.
Hand sanitizer stations are everywhere, one-way paths have been put into place, and reminder signs of the current advised British personal exclusion zone-two meters-are impossible to escape. She goes down on her words a lot. Or, as Laura admits, under your desk. "My shoes are in a big pile in our Golden Goose Shoes studio," she says.
"We are in this moment when over-the-top glam for evening is exactly what everyone wants to wear," says Aiken. Worn one of two ways-back in a bandana, or wrapped across the center of the forehead-it evoked a different attitude for each individual. "This situation, if we're lucky enough to be healthy-and if you are, be grateful-but if you're healthy and home, it's a real reset button for so many of us. A botanical print erred on the anonymous side.
We have an online book about it now, it's free, [and] Golden Goose Hi Star people can download it through Harlem's Fashion Row. You know, there's so much history that gets totally left out when it comes to African Americans in fashion. But people are still looking for masks they don't have to make themselves. She and Megan Thee Stallion have been dominating the charts with their new song, "WAP." The rap track has enjoyed record-breaking streams in its first week and currently sits at number one on the Billboard Hot 100.
Canadian shoe designer John Fluevog, known for his whimsical, eye-catching shoes, is launching a new style later this month honouring Dr. Bonnie Henry, one of the many Canadian heroes at the forefront of the fight against COVID-19. "The product is meant to be quite high-low, it's meant to be worn on multiple occasions," says Wright. Gucci's fuzzy mules to the rescue! It's the perfect bridge between a chic slipper and a cozy one, and they come in every version from the simplest ivory slide to sequined paisley prints.
Responder }}}}}}}
Gracias de:

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)