Calificación:
  • 0 voto(s) - 0 Media
Reason 2K should NOT separate NBA2K21 to CASUAL and COMPETITIVE!
They should not because most players goes to play with casual and have fun, and just a whole lot of 2K MT tryharders would play aggressive against other tryharders (just what they do not wish to perform ). So they need to. I feel like tryhards would go to casual dominate and to try. Look folks operate in park and people who move full squad. They won't if casual manner does not have any records at all. They will have no method of registering their domain in the form of numbers that are stupid. And of course, people generally would not be quite as worried about winning or losing, but about to getting a little fun.

I understand everything you are saying, however I disagree. I absolutely agree that 2K is awful at creating at game. The 2K league is just awful to watch. But no matter if they're good at producing a competitive match, there is still value in having that clear seperation of competitive and casual. Let us say you keep the same shiiting/sliders ect for all three. Earlier in the year, pro-am gave considerably more rep than playground, so most of the"aggressive" players were playing that to rep up faster. This made park a great deal more enjoyable for somebody like me who likes working with randoms.

Regardless of if others were getting more rep since I was appreciating NBA 2K21. That got reverted and the sweats came back into park. Since there's no incentive for squads to perform Pro-Am rec is unplayable for randoms. If 5v5 expert am offered double rep and much better matchmaking, then rec could grow to be a casual manner without needing to touch shooting ect. So regardless of if NBA 2K21play is different, there should be a clear seperation of casual and competitive with incentives for its competitive players.

I disagree, but there is SO many players that whine about people. If the competitive modes has whites falling casuals and Buy NBA 2K MT Coins sweats might please. There are things like adjusting. Should 2K's main focus be on enhancing their trash game? Absolutely. However they already have what they will need to make a true casual and competitive mode so I do not think that could take away from them working on making NBA 2K21 better.
Responder }}}}}}}
Gracias de:

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)