Calificación:
  • 0 voto(s) - 0 Media
Game Update: Ninja Strike & Master Crafting
You know what could have been great for this occasion? The debut of an actual'elite' for crafting, skilling outfit buy OSRS gold. Through obtaining the tokens it'd be introduced by you throughout the event the way it is right now. The elite crafting outfit would have advantages exactly as with other elite skilling outfits (right now it's cosmetic only, and it is a shame). However... after the event ends, you would instantly allow Runescape players to obtain the outfit through collecting fragments, like any other elite skilling outfit.

Aka, Runescape players obtain the capability to get the outfit faster today, through either participating in case, or buying it via MTX, and those who miss out on the big event can get it through regular skilling at the future right after the event ends (even slower than if obtained'through' the event). Observe the potential for possible future events in this way.

When I first read the title for now, I had been excited. Ninja fixes and QoL upgrades into the crafting guild! However upon logging in I was quite disappointed discovering instead of adding reward shop to the crafting guild together with an actual elite outfit, we obtained cosmetics (which aren't bad, but again rewards store) and temporary xp promotes, supporting a mtx promo. Additionally in conversation master crafter outfit easily gets confused with master craft.

This is a cute small event idea, and when we are likely to receive limited-time XP grinding events anyway I think this is the perfect way to go about them-- a few temporary bonuses, a few skill-focused makeup, and opening the guilds to fresh Runescape players temporarily. I could see the becoming the new standard for events such as this' allure. Can we please have it our previous choices are remembered by the crafting interface for urns? Needing to select it every time on the wheel(defaults into pot lid), after which it not necessarily choosing the unf urn type we've got in our Inventory at the oven (for some reason after selecting the ability form of urn, then defaults to next highest you can craft?) Is tedious as hell.

The Crafting Guild item is really kind of genius, come to think of it. The events team would be churning out occasions like this regardless of what, but this channels the time and work that would be placed into occasions anyhow and uses to update an outdated area. Two birds, one stone.I just don't get why they can not make proper makeup anymore. The master crafting outfit has a version and literally no model this happens to each and every outfit being published right now.

I said this in a prior comment on an update, however can we possibly add all guilds to a type of jewlery teleports because the creation, farming, and runecrafting guilds were performed recently but some of the additional ones are nevertheless to possess those teleports? Especially now with the crafting guild being updated, it would have been ideal timing for at least that one, but there are at least 3 I can think about without teleports straight to them (crafting, wizards in yanille, and thieving though this has the elite Skilling outfit teleport) and I feel like placing them on abilities necklace/combat bracelet/etc. Can make sense.

I discovered that after using the pottery wheel should I click the bank chest it won't bring me into the bank right away, I only kind of stop and look at it and then I need to click it a 2nd time in order to bank. Apparently I must wait for a few of seconds after the crafting progress interface (the one that states 1/14 created, 5/14 created, 14/14 made etc.) to walk towards the chest without suddenly quitting. Is that a bug or just something that happens when crafting?

Master crafting spots drops in a terrible rate RuneScape gold, even if crafting. I'd around 4 hours of harps in Prif for harmonic dust and am just at 2k currency. It's exactly what every 2.5-3 minute? You're really desperate to have people to blow off bonds and runecoins. The crafting guild picture update looked somewhat rushed too. The roof, outside walls & inside walls seem out of place today.
Responder }}}}}}}
Gracias de:

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)